If the gardens roses are the most common flowers, potted roses are much rarer. This is very simple, these flowers are not able steadily to bloom indoors. But in our time, there were varieties of miniature roses, which are quite well feel indoors. Room rose fully like their garden cousins, however, their flowers are much smaller, but have a pleasant smell and a variety of colors. If these plants properly, they will please you with its colors from early spring to the end of the summer.
Potted roses when growing indoors have one feature: they need to create conditions resembling the conditions of open ground. This means that you will have to arrange good lighting and a constant flow of fresh air. Also potted roses like high humidity in the room and require abundant watering. To prolong the flowering period need to constantly remove the flowers that are withered.
Room rose – grade
These plants are fully similar to their garden counterparts. They have the same flowers, leaves, they have a very pleasant smell and the a variety of colors. For growing indoors you need to choose varieties that have a height of about 30 centimeters. The best of these are:
- Judy Fischer, is a shrub height of about 22 cm, flowers which have a pink color and almost no smell.
- Baby Darling also virtually odourless, but with a height of about 30 cm Flowers have orange-pink color;
- Yellow Doll reaches a height of 25 cm, the flowers are light yellow, have a pleasant smell;
- Starina is also very fragrant, has bright red flowers.
- Angela Rippon - has Carmine-pink color, the pleasant smell of flowers and a height of about 30 cm,
Rose - house plant, and for its full and proper development is necessary to create certain conditions:
- the plant is very light, so positioning it must be from the South-West and South-East sides, on the South side in summer, the flowers will rapidly crumble. Being on the Northern side, Bush will not bloom due to lack of sunlight. In summer, the room rose feel very well in the garden, where they can easily tolerate heat and sun;
Despite the fact that the method of seedling in vegetable production is a very time consuming process, it is used by most gardeners. Planting seeds in open ground is an easy and convenient method, but it is effective only in certain climatic zones. I...
When the vehicle began to fill the road, their popularity began to gain reflective paint. Thanks to this paint, as drivers and pedestrians becomes much easier to avoid accidents in the dark. Purpose paint Reflective paint – paint material, whic...
In Soviet times, many collecting badges, emblems, pennants. To get them was not easy. And today, thanks to technology, you can make them yourself. Knowing how to make icon with your own hands, and you can make original gifts to your friends, and make...
- as with all houseplants, rose love fresh air, so as soon as weather conditions permit, you need to open the Windows in the apartment. In summer they are generally better to make a terrace or a balcony, and the best option is to heel them in the garden. The plant, which is located in a stuffy and dark room, it will be very slow to grow and bloom poorly;
- although potted roses require abundant irrigation, they do not tolerate waterlogged soil. They better not enough water, than strain. You must use only the pooled water. In summer, plants need abundant moisture, and closer to autumn watering should be reduced. Typically, the reduction in irrigation is carried out immediately after flowering.
- so like a rose does not like dry air, it should be regularly sprayed in the summer 2 times a day. But remember that the plant that dwells in the sun, spray impossible to not get sunburn.
Care of roses in winter
Rose must have a rest period. This period occurs approximately from October to February. At this time plants need to create suitable temperature conditions (about 8 degrees, at this temperature they feel comfortable). If you leave roses on the windowsill, then be sure to create a glass barrier to the establishment of the plant a more comfortable environment. In winter potted roses watered infrequently and do not spend them spraying.
Article in other languages:
Alin Trodden - author of the article, editor
"Hi, I'm Alin Trodden. I write texts, read books, and look for impressions. And I'm not bad at telling you about it. I am always happy to participate in interesting projects."
Internet forums are literally torn from messages such as: “I can no more. How to get rid of ants in the apartment…” or “Bought the apartment, it was full of ants. What do I do? Nothing helps…&...
today, people are quite heavily dependent on public services who are engaged in the supply of hot water in the house. As you know, planned works on the pipeline occur frequently, and highways completely overlapped. All this only b...
air conditioning equipment on the market in different variations, in terms of the functions performed. Traditional air conditioners are mainly focused on cooling the air in summer, but with the development of equipment manufacture...
a Large selection of interior doors gives the opportunity to buy design according to your taste, different design, high strength, good thermal or insulating properties. There are designs that fit most requirements. This interior d...
one of the first vegetables cultivated by man, can be attributed to the onion. His homeland is a region of South-Western Asia. The first evidence of the use of onions in your meals and use it as a medicine in this area more than s...
Quite often the owners of private houses are faced with the fact that the voltage differs greatly from that which is needed to run household appliances. However, such jumps happen several times a day, leading to breakdowns. Theref...