Germany – an amazing country, where the people are diligent and hardworking, and knows how to have fun. That is why the stay in Germany is in demand among residents of many other countries. There is fun in any season, in any season and in any weather. So, what to see and where to go?
In Germany, every year a lot of local, European and international exhibitions on various subjects. Someone sent here on a business trip, combining work with great leisure, someone is going just to learn more about a certain field and make useful contacts. In 2013, in particular, announced the following relevant exhibitions, which will be interesting not only to specialists of narrow fields, but also all tourists and guests of the country:
• the regional wine fair in Offenburg;
• exhibition of vehicles of the past and present in Friederichshafen;
• meat industry exhibition – particularly manufacturing and packaging, in Frankfurt-on-main;
• exhibition of achievements in the woodworking industry in Cologne;
• international exhibition of boats, carrying out boat show in Hamburg;
• exhibition of goods for ritual services and related special equipment in Dresden.
If these kind of industry you are interested, you should buy
Holidays in Germany: choose something unusual
the Traditional Oktoberfest beer festival held in Germany, has become quite familiar, and if you were already on it once, you'll want to look at something else. The people of Germany are very fond of holidays, and arrange them on various occasions.
• Day – an interesting holiday for children and adults. In this day, the police wanting to ride cars and motorcycles, talk about their work, and often organize exhibitions in the open air: for example, the exhibition of counterfeit banknotes always attracts attention. To get acquainted with the work of the police is interesting to many guests of the country.
• Day skyscrapers – one more fun. Usually, skyscrapers – it is office buildings, and just like them not to go. Meanwhile, many would like to see the city from such a height, to learn more about skyscrapers. The feast of the skyscrapers in Frankfurt allows anyone who wants to visit any skyscraper.
• the Day of the Hamburg port celebrated two days off, and this is a real extravaganza: come to port ships and sailing vessels from around the world. Celebrate and sailors, and the residents and guests of the city. It's so massive celebration that captains of aircraft are required to the aircraft over the territory of the port, so that passengers could see the whole beauty of the holiday season and bright decorated boat.
• Knight tournament near Munich, organized by the castle Kaltenberg, attracts crowds of fans of the middle ages. Here to fight for the stunt, and all the action as close as possible to reality, so emotions enough. Suits and equipment done exactly as they did before. In the small market you can buy things made from fur, iron, leather, medieval schemes and technologies.
Thus, in Germany there is always something to do, and where to go so that your journey is still long remained in memory, and delighted friends. Choose festivals, exhibitions and outdoor activities: you will never be bored.
Article in other languages:
Alin Trodden - author of the article, editor
"Hi, I'm Alin Trodden. I write texts, read books, and look for impressions. And I'm not bad at telling you about it. I am always happy to participate in interesting projects."
the Kaliningrad zoo is one of the oldest in Russia. Founded in the XIX century, it is also the largest footprint. Here live the amazing animals. Zoo wins even compared to Moscow, surpassing it in the number and diversity of inhabi...
In anticipation of the summer holidays, every parent starts to think, than to occupy the child at this time. The best option would be a children's camp, away from the city hustle and bustle. Such places in Russia an incredible amo...
Incekum – a small resort on the Turkish coast of the Mediterranean sea. It is famous for fine sand, wide shallows and clean mountain air. The length of its recreation area is eight miles. The hotels of the village are focuse...
One of the best Asian resorts is considered to be the Indian province of Goa. In order to enjoy the amazing tranquility of this settlement, this annually attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. However, many still ...
Summer – it's time to leave and reality of the most incredible plans. Summer – it's time for long-awaited trips to the warm sea.for many years, the southern coast of Crimea calls and attracts tourists wanting to get fr...
an increasing number of tourists go to Asia in search of exotic and recreation, which will be quite different from the usual Egypt, Turkey or the countries of Western Europe.Travel to Vietnam, places of interest, which are innumer...