Of Course, the battery is easily purchased at any hardware store, or electronics superstore. However, for the sake of interesting experiences and knowledge of the "school of life" should know how to make a battery with your hands. Moreover, the process of this work is highly entertaining and simple.
Battery from a lemon: two options
For the first option you will need:
- The actual lemon;
- Galvanized nail;
- 2 small cut copper wire;
- Copper coin;
- A small light bulb.
The Process works like this:
- Make fruit two cuts at a distance from each other.
- Cut put the nail and the other a coin.
- To the nail and the coin connect a piece of wire. The second ends of the improvised wiring is in contact with the contacts of the bulb.
- All - let there be light!
A Homemade battery from acidic fruit can be done using:
- One of the same lemon;
- Paper clip;
- 2 segments insulated copper wire with a diameter of 0.2-0.5 mm and a length of 10 cm
The Algorithm is as follows:
- Strip 2-3 cm of insulation at the ends of each of the wires.
- Attach the exposed part of one harness to the clip.
- Mix in the lemon two cuts 2-3 cm apart across the width of the clip and the second wiring. Insert these elements in the fruit.
- Loose ends of the wire attach to the contact part of the bulb. If it is not lit, then the lemon is not strong enough to consistently connect several fruits among themselves and repeat the experience.
- Two potatoes;
- Three wires with clips;
- Two chrome-plated nails;
- Two copper nails.
So, how to make a battery out of potatoes:
- Give the symbol of each of the potatoes - "A" and "B".
- To the edge of each of the tubers slide on hromirovannaya cloves.
- The opposite edge with copper nails. In the body potatoes the nails shall not overlap.
- Take any device powered by the battery, remove it and leave the compartment open.
- The First wire should connect copper stub tuber; As the positive pole in the battery compartment.
- A Second wire connects pin chrome plated potato "In" with the negative pole.
- The Last wire connects chrome nail tuber "And" with copper nail tuber "B".
- Once you close this way all the wires, the potatoes will begin to power the device with energy.
The Potatoes in this experiment can be replaced with banana, avocado, or any citrus fruit.
The most effective methods of seed germination
Despite the fact that the method of seedling in vegetable production is a very time consuming process, it is used by most gardeners. Planting seeds in open ground is an easy and convenient method, but it is effective only in certain climatic zones. I...
Retro-reflective paint. The scope of
When the vehicle began to fill the road, their popularity began to gain reflective paint. Thanks to this paint, as drivers and pedestrians becomes much easier to avoid accidents in the dark. Purpose paint Reflective paint – paint material, whic...
Battery foil, cardboard and coins
Before you make the battery stand by:
- Copper coin;
- Scotch tape;
- Two pieces of insulated copper wire.
Everyone ready? The case:
- First you need capital to clean coins - pour the vinegar in a glass bowl, add the salt and pour the money.
- As soon As the surface of the coins has changed and sparkled, remove them from the packaging, take one and 8-10 times trace its outline on the cardboard.
- Cut out the cardboard roundels on the contour. Then place them in a container with vinegar for a while.
- Fold the foil several times so that the result is 8-10 layers. Trace the coin and also cut a round detail on the contour.
- At this stage you can start to collect the battery. Doing it this way: a copper coin, cardboard, foil. In this order we put it in a column all your existing components. The final layer should only be a coin.
- Remove from the tips of the wires insulation.
- Cut a small strip of adhesive tape, glue on a tip of the wiring, put on top of the improvised battery on it - the tip of the second wiring. Securely mount design adhesive tape.
- Second ends of the wire connect to "+" and "-" of the device you want to nourish energy.
- Glass jar;
- Silver element, for example a spoon;
- Plastic wrap;
- Copper wire
- 1 teaspoon cooking soda;
- 4 bottle of glycerine;
- 1 teaspoon of 6% Apple vinegar.
How to make a battery, read on:
- Spoon wrap Tightly with plastic wrap, leaving her upper and lower end slightly exposed.
- Now is the time to wrap the spoon on top of the film with a copper wire. Don't forget to leave long ends at the beginning and end for the contacts. Make the space between the turns.
- Again, a film layer of a wire the same method. Layers the "tape-wire" on this makeshift coil should not be less than seven. Do not over tighten the layers, too - the film should retract freely.
- In a glass jar, prepare a solution of glycerin, salt and vinegar.
- After the salt has dissolved in the solution can be immersed coil. Once the liquid is turbid, the "eternal" battery is ready for use. Its service life directly depends on the content of silver in the element of the basis coil.
Graphite rod: application
The Graphite component from the old batteries is not only the basis for a new energy source, but also an element that can be used for welding. This is done in a simple diagram:
- Sharpen the graphite lead from the old batteries at an angle of 30-40 degrees.
- Clamp type "crocodile" with a non-conductive handle, connect it to "+" and "-" of AC or DC power.
- Cleaned the parts to connect the "0" and "-".
- The Electrode as burnout must be periodically sharpened.
How to make a battery at home? Need materials on hand, a bit of enthusiasm and perseverance. In exchange you will receive alternative energy sources.