"Roncoleukin" prescribed complex treatment to enhance immunity in pathological conditions of the body.
"Roncoleukin": instructions for use
1. Septic infection, purulent-inflammatory processes of various etiologies: sepsis after injury, after surgery, sepsis, obstetric, burn; in cases of decline in the number of lymphocytes in the blood. The drug shortens the duration of the treatment, reduces the severity of the pathological state, reduces the degree of endotoxemia. It is established that "Roncoleukin", patient testimonials confirm this, helps to reduce the intake of antibiotics.
Use "Roncoleukin" in the peritonitis can improve the condition of patients, reduce the number of complications in the postoperative period, to reduce the fatality rate.
In chronic osteomyelitis prescribe this drug in complex therapy to quickly eliminate the purulent process in the bones and accelerate the repair of postoperative wound and reduce the likelihood of disease recurrence.
2. Manual "Roncoleukin" prescribes the use in the treatment of internal diseases. In various forms of pneumonia include a means to reduce toxicity, to reduce the duration of the febrile period to reduce the risk of developing chronic and recurrence.
The Drug significantly reduces the likelihood of developing pneumonia in the treatment of cerebral stroke, gives positive results in asthma of different origins, allows to reduce doses of corticosteroids in patients with hormone-dependent.
How relevant today, drugs against worms in humans? What kind of creatures these worms, what are modern methods of treatment? We will try to answer these questions, since ignorance in this area is undesirable. Imagine a mummy, which is misleading in k...
Each of us at least once in a lifetime encounter with a small, but very, when the crack the skin on the hands. At this time there are wounds of different sizes, which hurt and cause inconvenience, especially when in contact with water or detergents. ...
Male impotence is a pathological condition associated with abnormal physiological capacity of the penis to reginout and bring sexual partner pleasure in bed.sex impotenceimpotence may not men to pass unnoticed – it usually spoils his nervous sy...
In peptic ulcer disease introduction "Roncoleukin" allows us to achieve successful treatment of the affected area of the duodenum, to avoid relapse, achieve the elimination of Helicobacter pylori, eliminating antibacterial drugs.
3. As indicated by the instruction, "Roncoleukin" should be used in pyelonephritis as a means of accelerating the elimination of the pathogen, relieves the main clinical symptoms, reduce the duration of stay in hospital, reducing the risk of relapse.
4. In the treatment of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, erysipelas, infective endocarditis, hepatitis C, brucellosis, encephalitis, meningitis, herpes, hemorrhagic fever, pseudotuberculosis, fungal infections, AIDS, mycoplasmosis, chronic prostatitis, furunculosis, atopic dermatitis proven effectiveness of the drug.
5. According to the manual, "Roncoleukin" is used in complex therapy of gynecological diseases.
6. In neurology in the treatment of multiple sclerosis the medicine relieves the aggravation of the disease, and shortens the hospital stay that prolongs periods of remission.
7. The otolaryngologists prescribe to their patients "Roncoleukin" in purulent sinusitis and otitis media.
8. "Roncoleukin", as the main component of the combined treatment is applied, if it is diagnosed kidney cancer, urinary bladder; melanoma, glioblastoma, colorectal cancer, brain tumor, breast cancer, secondary immunodeficiency.
Instruction: "Roncoleukin" dose
The Drug is injected under the skin or into a vein drip, 1 times daily in doses up to 2 mg.
To prepare a solution for subcutaneous injection contents of the ampoule are diluted with a solution of sodium chloride (to 1.5 - 2.0 ml).
At the same time have to follow them to the resulting solution was clear, colorless, it was not observed foreign matter.
If the drug is an intravenous drip, the powdered mass is diluted in a sodium chloride solution (400 ml) for injection. The patient is on a drip for 4 to 6 hours.
Alin Trodden - author of the article, editor
"Hi, I'm Alin Trodden. I write texts, read books, and look for impressions. And I'm not bad at telling you about it. I am always happy to participate in interesting projects."
What is colorectal cancer? This cancer, which is malignant in nature. Typically, this serious illness that affect the gastrointestinal tract, affects the population of the countries industrialized. The only rare exception to this ...
you Have trouble sleeping? If you are in a comfortable bed under a warm blanket in the pitch black may lie two or three hours, and the sleep never comes, you must take action. Very often it happens that in the way of thoughts that...
the Usual neck cracking can cause the development of osteoarthritis. So the main question is how to get rid of this disease. Than to treat degenerative disc disease?I'm Sure many of you have experienced such an unpleasant sensatio...